Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year!
Our overall objective for English III is to analyze the American dream through various perspectives: Native American Dream, Colonial American Dream, Political American Dream, African American Dream, Feminist American Dream, and Hispanic American Dream.
The overall objective for Professional Communication is to be able to effectively communicate ideas to serve the purposed goal. We will learn the 2nd grading period about nonverbal communication and the art of negotiation.
- Writing Implement – Pencils or Pens (any color except those that are hard to see like yellow, peach, etc)
- Red Pens
- Notebook Paper
- box of Kleenex
English III/Professional Communications
Class Room Rules/Expectations
- We will be in the class BEFORE the tardy bell rings.
- We will have all of our classroom materials and homework each day.
- We will listen, respect, and respond appropriately and respectfully to the teacher and our classmates.
- We will attend class with a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
- The procedures will depend on the severity of the offense(s), therefore it will not be in a particular order.
- Reminder /Warning (verbally and/or written)
- Student Conference
- Parent Conference/Call
- Visit with Behavioral Staff
- Visit to the Office
- Morning or Break Detention
Choose another page in this section.